2 people taken to the hospital after being stung by bees in Scottsdale
Sep 28, 2021, 7:32 PM | Updated: 7:33 pm
PHOENIX — Two people were taken to the hospital Tuesday after being stung by bees in Scottsdale, authorities said.
Scottsdale Fire with the assistance of a beekeeper foamed and removed the large hive that was located in a storm drain near Raintree Drive and Loop 101, the Scottsdale Fire Department said in a press release.
One person was taken to the hospital in critical condition while the condition of the second person was not known, according to ABC15.
No firefighters were hurt.
No other information was available.