PHOENIX — It’s the weekend and with Sunday being National Cheeseburger Day, it may be time to bust out the grill again.
But did you know Phoenix offers some pretty awesome burger places? You didn’t? Well, now you’re not only in the know, you’re probably craving a burger (we sure are).
If you can’t be bothered to cook tonight — or just want some of the tastiest burgers in the Valley — check out the gallery below for some of the best spots the Phoenix area has to offer.
It’s worth noting that some of these burgers do not come with cheese, which seems against the spirit of National Cheeseburger Day, but it’s OK. We’ll let it slide. Plus, we’re pretty sure you can add it.
Happy grilling and eating!
- He Said: Cuban Foods Bakery & Restaurant captures true taste of Cuba
- Salud! Mark National Tequila Day at these Phoenix-area spots
- He Said: The UnderTow should float your boat for classic cocktails
- She Said: CRUjiente Tacos has a creative, tasty menu full of must-have items
- She Said: 10 Phoenix spots to celebrate National Doughnut Day