Missing Phoenix man with medical condition found safe; Silver Alert ends
PHOENIX – A 79-year-old Phoenix man with a medical condition who went missing the previous day was found safe Thursday, said authorities, canceling a Silver Alert.
Antonio Manuel Holguin left a family member’s home in the area of Fourth Street and Union Hills Drive on Wednesday, the Phoenix Police Department said.
Holguin, who lives near Roosevelt and 20th streets, suffers from a medical condition that causes him to be confused, police said.
No other details about his return were made available.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Police searching for leads in Phoenix man’s 2016 shooting death
- Authorities cancel Silver Alert for missing 98-year-old Tempe woman
- Missing Scottsdale man found safe after Silver Alert issued
- Phoenix police fatally shoot knife-wielding man outside apartment
- 2 suspects arrested, Phoenix police look for 3rd in teen’s fatal shooting