Ballet Arizona’s 2021-2022 season to kick off in Phoenix this October
PHOENIX — After more than a year away, Ballet Arizona is ready to return to the main stage.
Arizona’s official ballet company announced Monday its 2021-2022 season will include six different performances in a variety of locations across the Valley for the first time since before the start of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The season will begin in October and run through June of next year, with holiday classics like “The Nutcracker” and “Romeo and Juliet” on the list of shows making its return.
Here’s the full line-up for Ballet Arizona’s upcoming season:
- “Contemporary moves: An evening of three short ballets” — Oct. 29-31 and Nov. 5-7 at Desert Botanical Garden
- “The Nutcracker” — Dec. 9-24 at Symphony Hall
- “Romeo & Juliet” — Feb. 10-13 at Symphony Hall
- “All Balanchine” — March 24-27 at Orpheum Theatre
- “Juan Gabriel” — May 5-8 at Symphony Hall
- “An evening at Desert Botanical Garden” — May 17-June 2 at Desert Botanical garden
Season tickets can be purchased by contacting the box office. More information on the ballet’s plans for the upcoming season can be found on the official website.