Correction: Virus Outbreak story
In a story June 24, 2021, about the coronavirus in the U.S., The Associated Press erroneously reported the number of people hospitalized with COVID-19 in May and the percentage of them who had been vaccinated. According to government data, more than 107,000 people were hospitalized for COVID-19 that month, not more than 853,000. That means about 1.1% of them had been vaccinated, not 0.1%.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Arizona open and hiring: If you’re looking for job openings, visit ktar.com/arizonahiring.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Arizona reports 1,759 new COVID-19 cases, 15 additional deaths Thursday
- COVID outbreak in school could return kids to remote learning, Hoffman says
- Are there ways around Arizona’s ban on school face mask mandates?
- Arizona’s schools chief slams Ducey for limiting COVID mitigation policies
- Arizona reports 1,361 new COVID-19 cases, 2 additional deaths Wednesday