Silver Alert canceled for missing Maricopa County man with dementia
PHOENIX – Authorities canceled a Silver Alert on Thursday for a missing Maricopa County man with dementia and diabetes.
Antonio Ramirez, 83, was found safe, Phoenix police said.
He was last seen Wednesday morning leaving his home near Lower Buckeye Road and 363rd Avenue.
The Arizona Department of Public Safety issued the alert Thursday at 4 a.m. and canceled it late Thursday evening.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Silver Alert canceled for after Phoenix woman found safe
- Authorities cancel Silver Alert for missing 98-year-old Tempe woman
- Missing Phoenix man with medical condition found safe; Silver Alert ends
- Missing Scottsdale man found safe after Silver Alert issued
- Missing Valley man with memory issues found safe