Missing 73-year-old from Phoenix with cognitive condition returns home
PHOENIX — A 73-year-old man with a cognitive condition who went missing in Phoenix early this week was home safe again, authorities said Wednesday.
George Taylor was the subject of a Silver Alert after he went missing Monday.
Taylor, whose condition may cause him to appear confused, had last been seen in the area of 83rd Avenue and Encanto Boulevard.
He was driving a red 2020 Kia Optima with Arizona license plate 7JA4AEA.
Phoenix police said he made it home on his own.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Tucson shatters July rain record; More storms expected to hit Phoenix
- Silver Alert canceled for after Phoenix woman found safe
- Monsoon season in Phoenix wetter than past two seasons combined
- Mesa elementary school teacher wins Gaydos and Chad’s teacher tribute
- Authorities cancel Silver Alert for missing 98-year-old Tempe woman