Authorities cancel Silver Alert after subject turns up in Oklahoma
PHOENIX – A Silver Alert for an Arizona man was canceled Monday, a week after it was issued, when the subject was located in another state but in good condition, authorities said.
Rick Stout, 38, has been diagnosed with severe mental illness, authorities said. The Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office said he was located by police in Oklahoma.
He had been last seen June 20 at 7:15 a.m. when he was discharged from Banner Del E. Webb Hospital in Sun City West.
Authorities said Stout’s last residence was a group home and that he wasn’t capable of finding his way back there or taking care of himself.
Stout was wearing a green shirt and gray sweatpants when he left the hospital. He is 5 feet, 10 inches tall, weighs 145 pounds and has brown hair and green eyes.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Silver Alert canceled for after Phoenix woman found safe
- Authorities cancel Silver Alert for missing 98-year-old Tempe woman
- Missing Phoenix man with medical condition found safe; Silver Alert ends
- Missing Scottsdale man found safe after Silver Alert issued
- Missing Valley man with memory issues found safe