Loop 101 in north Phoenix only closure on Valley freeways this weekend
PHOENIX — A closure on a portion of Loop 101 in north Phoenix is the only freeway closure for Valley drivers this weekend.
The eastbound Loop 101 Pima Freeway will be closed between State Route 51 and 56th Street from 10 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for a widening project, according to the Arizona Department of Transportation.
The northbound SR 51 ramp to eastbound Loop 101 and the eastbound Loop 101 on-ramps at Seventh Street and Cave Creek Road will also be closed for the project.
In Tempe, the Westbound US 60 to eastbound I-10 ramp will be narrowed to one lane with the right lane closed from 3 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday for the Broadway Curve improvement project.
Eastbound Loop 101 Pima will be CLOSED between State Route 51 and 56th Street from 10 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday.
— Arizona DOT (@ArizonaDOT) June 17, 2021
The project will also close the westbound I-10 on-ramp at Broadway Road from 4 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday.
Get the latest KTAR News 92.3 FM traffic alerts sent straight to your phone by texting “TRAFFIC” to 411923.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Valley drivers to face Interstate 10, Loop 101 closures this weekend
- Portion of Loop 101 in Phoenix is only weekend Valley freeway closure
- Loop 101 in north Scottsdale only Valley freeway closure this weekend
- Valley freeways free of scheduled closures for Fourth of July weekend
- Drivers to face multiple Valley freeway closures this weekend