92-year-old subject of Silver Alert in Sun City West found OK
PHOENIX – A 92-year-old Sun City West woman with cognitive issues was located in good condition Thursday morning about an hour after authorities issued a Silver Alert that said she was missing.
Allice Armstead had been last seen at home near Loop 303 and Deer Valley Drive at 7 a.m. or so Wednesday, a friend told authorities.
At the request of the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office, the Arizona Department of Public Safety issued a Silver alert around 9 a.m. Thursday. At 10 a.m., MCSO said she was safe.
Family members said Armstead may have dementia, but she is not known to be a danger. She has suffered mental decline over the last year, they said.
She drives a blue 2012 Mercedes Benz bearing Arizona license plates BJE9552. She is not supposed to drive, her family said.
Armstead stands 5 feet, 3 inches tall, weighs 125 pounds and has white hair and blue eyes.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Silver Alert issued for missing 98-year-old Tempe woman
- Missing Phoenix man with medical condition found safe; Silver Alert ends
- Missing Scottsdale man found safe after Silver Alert issued
- Missing Valley man with memory issues found safe
- Silver Alert cancelled for missing 78-year-old man last seen in Chandler