Eastbound Loop 202 at State Route 143 reopens after police investigation
PHOENIX — Eastbound Loop 202 Red Mountain near State Route 143 in Phoenix reopened Sunday morning after a police investigation, according to the Arizona Department of Transportation.
All lanes were open at 8:35 a.m.
The eastbound lanes were first closed around 6:53 a.m. and traffic was being diverted at SR 143.
No further information was provided.
Get the latest KTAR News 92.3 FM traffic alerts sent straight to your phone by texting “TRAFFIC” to 411923.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Injury crash blocks eastbound Loop 202 in Tempe
- Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport records most June traffic in history
- Driver in 3-vehicle wreck on I-10 west of Phoenix that killed 6 arrested
- How to navigate traffic downtown for Phoenix Suns NBA Finals games
- Westbound Loop 202 closed in Chandler due to crash