Loop 303 in West Valley to have overnight closures Monday, Tuesday
PHOENIX — A portion of Loop 303 in the West Valley will be closed overnight Monday and Tuesday due to an ongoing freeway widening project, according to the Arizona Department of Transportation.
Northbound Loop 303 will be closed between Happy Valley to Lone Mountain parkways in Peoria from 8 p.m. Monday to 5 a.m. Tuesday.
Drivers should use Happy Valley Parkway east of the freeway and north at Lake Pleasant Parkway to reach Loop 303 beyond the closure.
Southbound Loop 303 will be closed between Lone Mountain and Happy Valley parkways from 8 p.m. Tuesday to 5 a.m. Wednesday.
A detour south on Lake Pleasant Parkway and west on Happy Valley Parkway will allow drivers reach Loop 303 past the closure.
Crews will install girders for bridges that will lead to a wider freeway over the Beardsley Canal during that time.
Get the latest KTAR News 92.3 FM traffic alerts sent straight to your phone by texting “TRAFFIC” to 411923.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- State Route 51 exit in Phoenix to be closed overnight Monday
- Traffic stop: Commuting times, costs fell sharply during pandemic year
- Broadway Curve project in East Valley starts with I-10 closure Friday
- I-10 to be restricted in West Valley starting Sunday for widening project
- West Valley suspect in MCSO shooting died of self-inflicted gunshot wound