What’s coming up on Sunday’s morning’s ‘That Real Estate Show’
If you’re looking for the latest Valley real estate news, make sure to tune into That Real Estate Show with Realtor Diane Brennan Sunday mornings at 8:00 a.m. on KTAR News 92.3 FM.
Here’s what’s coming up on this week’s show:
• Is the luxury market finally making a post-recession comeback? Find out which zip codes are seeing an uptick in sales on That Market Report.
• Your Money Girl, Kim Harland of Nova Home Loans, shares more about how the Maricopa County Home in 5 Advantage Program can help you with your next home purchase.
• Hear how the rebounding economy is helping Valley Real Estate with a report from Mike Sunnucks of the Phoenix Business Journal.
• The weather is heating up and so are home sales. Tina Tamboer with The Cromford Report has the forecast for homes on the market as summer approaches.
• And, as always, we’ve got 30-second snapshots of home listings from Valley Realtors and real estate agents on The Dirty 30.