Silver Alert canceled after Sun City man with medical issues found safe
PHOENIX – A Silver Alert was canceled Wednesday evening after a missing man Phoenix-area man was found safe, according to authorities.
James Dean Trissel, 74, was last seen Tuesday around 8 a.m. in the Sun City area and was believed to be driving to Las Vegas, authorities said.
Trissel suffers from a heart condition, pulmonary disease, diabetes, high blood pressure and has a lung infection.
He did not appear to have any of medication or the oxygen he needs, authorities said.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Silver Alert issued for 61-year-old Phoenix man with cognitive condition
- Silver Alert canceled for 85-year-old man found in good health and safe
- Silver Alert canceled for 85-year-old man in Phoenix
- Silver Alert canceled after 83-year-old man found safe in Phoenix
- Silver Alert issued for missing 25-year-old Phoenix woman