Missing Phoenix-area woman found safe after hourslong Silver Alert
PHOENIX – A woman who was the subject of a Silver Alert in the Valley has been found safe, authorities said Thursday morning.
The Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office said Katherine Mueller had last been seen Wednesday around 6 p.m. near Daisy Mountain Drive and 27th Avenue in the Anthem area of Phoenix.
Mueller, 73, who has been diagnosed with dementia and diminished cognitive abilities, drove away from an assisted living facility.
No other details were released.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Chandler man with Alzheimer’s found after Silver Alert issued
- 92-year-old subject of Silver Alert in Sun City West found OK
- Maricopa County Sheriff Paul Penzone won’t challenge civil contempt claim
- Silver Alert issued for 61-year-old Phoenix man with cognitive condition
- Silver Alert canceled for 85-year-old man found in good health and safe