Authorities cancel Silver Alert for 76-year-old man from Phoenix
PHOENIX — A Silver Alert for a 76-year-old man who walked away from his Phoenix home was canceled Wednesday morning, a day after it was issued.
Armando Aguilar was located by police in Tempe and taken to a hospital as a precaution, the Phoenix Police Department said in an email.
Aguilar had been last seen Monday at his residence near 40th and Van Buren streets.
He has a medical condition that may cause him to appear confused and disoriented.
He’d been last seen wearing a yellow shirt, gray sweatpants, a black medical boot on his right leg and a black tennis shoe on his left foot.
Aguilar is 5 feet, 5 inches tall and 160 pounds, with graying hair and brown eyes.
Anyone with information on Aguilar’s whereabouts is asked to call Phoenix police at 602-534-2121.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Silver Alert canceled after 83-year-old man found safe in Phoenix
- Phoenix woman arrested on 12 counts of animal cruelty
- Phoenix police say couple made up report of toddler taken in stolen truck
- Silver Alert canceled after Sun City man with medical issues found safe
- Toddler survives near-drowning in Phoenix, makes full recovery