Loop 101 northbound closed in Glendale due to vehicle fire
PHOENIX — A vehicle fire on Monday night closed the northbound lanes of Loop 101 at Cardinals Way in Glendale, according to the Arizona Department of Transportation.
The closure occurred just after 9 p.m. Lanes reopened around 10 p.m.
The southbound lanes were unaffected.
ADOT advised motorists to expect delays and seek an alternate route.
Get the latest KTAR News 92.3 FM traffic alerts sent straight to your phone by texting “TRAFFIC” to 411923.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Portion of Loop 101 in Scottsdale is the only freeway closure this weekend
- Suspect shot by Glendale police during burglary attempt dies
- Officers shoot suspect during burglary attempt in Glendale
- Weekend music series at Glendale park kicks off Thursday, goes through May
- 3 dead in crash involving wrong-way driver on Loop 101 in Glendale