US 60/Grand Avenue in West Valley reopened in both directions after crash
PHOENIX – A portion of U.S. 60/Grand Avenue in the West Valley was closed in both directions Tuesday afternoon for about four hours after a serious crash, authorities said.
The westbound roadway was opened at Camelback Road in Phoenix, and eastbound traffic resumed at 57th Avenue in Glendale at about 4 p.m., the Arizona Department of Transportation said.
The roadway was initially closed at about 12:45 p.m.
No other information was immediately available.
Get the latest KTAR News 92.3 FM traffic alerts sent straight to your phone by texting “TRAFFIC” to 411923.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Driver dies after colliding with school bus, tow truck in Phoenix
- Rollover wreck shuts down southbound traffic on I-17 in Phoenix
- Deadline to obtain REAL ID extended to May 2023 in Arizona, US
- Man arrested for allegedly running red light, speeding in fatal Phoenix crash
- Valley drivers to face Loop 101 closure, various restrictions this weekend