Silver Alert canceled after Phoenix man who uses wheelchair found safe
PHOENIX – A Silver Alert was canceled Saturday night after a Phoenix man who uses a wheelchair and hadn’t been seen since the weekend was found.
The Phoenix Police Department said James Douglas Dancer, 74, uses a black electric wheelchair and has a condition that may cause him appear to be confused.
He was last seen April 3 around noon leaving his apartment complex near Seventh Street and Indian School Road wearing a black beanie, black leather vest, a black-and-gray checkered short-sleeve shirt, blue jeans and a red bandana face mask.
Dancer, who has brown eyes, is 5-foot-7 and weighs 120 pounds.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Weekend wrap-up: Here are the biggest Arizona stories from May 7-9
- Silver Alert issued for missing 25-year-old Phoenix woman
- Phoenix Police shoot man suspected to have been part of armed robbery
- Man faces DUI, manslaughter charges for wreck that killed girl in Phoenix
- Missing Phoenix-area woman found safe after hourslong Silver Alert