Silver Alert issued for 25-year-old Glendale man with cognitive condition
PHOENIX — A Silver Alert was issued Thursday afternoon for a missing 25-year-old Glendale man with a cognitive condition, authorities said.
Ollie Jackson was last seen Wednesday around 8:30 p.m. near 51st Avenue and Bell Road when Jackson ran away after being upset with his foster family.
He stands 5-foot-9 and weighs 125 pounds with black hair and brown eyes.
Jackson was last seen wearing a red long sleeve flannel, blue jeans and black shoes.
Authorities say Jackson has cerebral palsy and the cognitive age of a 9-year-old.
Anyone with information is asked to call Glendale police at (623) 930-3000.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Silver Alert issued for missing Phoenix man who uses wheelchair
- Silver Alert issued for missing Phoenix man with cognitive condition
- Silver Alert canceled for 39-year-old Chandler woman with schizophrenia
- Silver Alert canceled after 23-year-old Chandler woman located
- Silver Alert canceled after missing 73-year-old Scottsdale man found safe