Silver Alert issued for missing Phoenix man with cognitive condition
PHOENIX – Authorities issued a Silver Alert on Thursday for a missing Phoenix man with a cognitive condition.
Werner Schager, 77, was last seen Tuesday dressed in tan pants and a light green shirt near Third Street and Dunlap Avenue.
He is described as 6 feet tall and 200 pounds with hazel eyes and brown hair.
According to the alert, Schager has a medical condition that may cause him to appear confused and disoriented.
Anybody with information about his whereabouts was asked to call the Phoenix Police Department Missing Persons Unit at 602-534-2121 or 602-262-6151 after hours.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Silver Alert issued for missing Phoenix man who uses wheelchair
- Silver Alert issued for 25-year-old Glendale man with cognitive condition
- Silver Alert canceled for 39-year-old Chandler woman with schizophrenia
- Silver Alert canceled after 23-year-old Chandler woman located
- Silver Alert canceled after missing 73-year-old Scottsdale man found safe