Wrong-way driver crashes at Interstate 17 ramp in Phoenix
PHOENIX – A wrong-way driver was injured in a crash at a Phoenix freeway off-ramp early Wednesday, authorities said.
A spokesperson for the Arizona Department of Public Safety said the driver hit another vehicle at the off-ramp on Interstate 17 and Jomax Road around 3 a.m.
The wrong-way driver was taken to a hospital with minor injuries, DPS said. The other driver was not hurt.
No other details were immediately available.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Chino Bandido opens food truck at new location in Phoenix
- Silver Alert canceled after 83-year-old man found safe in Phoenix
- Phoenix woman arrested on 12 counts of animal cruelty
- Phoenix police say couple made up report of toddler taken in stolen truck
- Toddler survives near-drowning in Phoenix, makes full recovery