Wrong-way driver crashes at Interstate 17 ramp in Phoenix
PHOENIX – A wrong-way driver was injured in a crash at a Phoenix freeway off-ramp early Wednesday, authorities said.
A spokesperson for the Arizona Department of Public Safety said the driver hit another vehicle at the off-ramp on Interstate 17 and Jomax Road around 3 a.m.
The wrong-way driver was taken to a hospital with minor injuries, DPS said. The other driver was not hurt.
No other details were immediately available.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- 1 killed in rollover wreck on Interstate 17 near downtown Phoenix
- Elton John to bring farewell tour to Phoenix in late 2022
- Missing 73-year-old from Phoenix with cognitive condition returns home
- Heavy traffic expected downtown for Suns playoff game, D-backs tilt
- Phoenix could get first measurable rain in 2 months on Wednesday