This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 70 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
An Indiana woman who underwent a tumor removal surgery in Los Angeles was told she had a teratoma upon waking up.
Medically speaking, a teratoma is a tumor which can contain hair, teeth, bone, eyes, torsos, hands, feet and limbs.
In 26-year-old Yamini Karanam’s teratoma were pieces of bone, hair and teeth belonging to her embryonic twin, as NBC News reported.
The Ph.D. student said in an interview that she was experiencing struggles with reading comprehension and general alertness and later joked that her “evil twin sister” had been tormenting her for years.
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims