This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 64 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
If you didn’t like your stay at the Union Street Guest House in Hudson, N.Y., you should keep your thoughts away from the keyboard.
According to the New York Post, the hotel charges former guests $500 for negative reviews.
“Please know that despite the fact that wedding couples love Hudson and our inn, your friends and families may not,” reads an online policy. “If you have booked the inn for a wedding or other type of event . . . and given us a deposit of any kind . . . there will be a $500 fine that will be deducted from your deposit for every negative review . . . placed on any internet site by anyone in your party.”
If the poster takes down the review, they get their money back.
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO