This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 53 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
Jay Kwon Yang, 52, passed away in August 2012 from stomach cancer. He left behind his daughter Jinna Yang, now 25, to pick up the pieces, according to NBC News.
Yang had all-but-raised Jinna and her two siblings by himself, after her parents split up when she was 7. Sacrificing his own dreams and goals for his family, Yang never got to travel.
Jinna quit her job, gave up her apartment and sold or donated all her belongs, in exchange for a one-way ticket to spend one month in Europe. She also created a life-size cardboard cutout of her father to accompany her.
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims