This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 82 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
How much money would make the average American happy?
It depends on who you ask, it appears, but the consensus of a recent poll said it would take less than six figures.
In fact, almost 25 percent of those surveyed said less than $74,999 would do the job.
And a segment of 10 percent of those polled said less than $30,000 would meet their minimum requirement for happiness.
A more ambitious group — consisting of 23 percent of those polled — required north of six figures.
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols