This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 82 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
How much money would make the average American happy?
It depends on who you ask, it appears, but the consensus of a recent poll said it would take less than six figures.
In fact, almost 25 percent of those surveyed said less than $74,999 would do the job.
And a segment of 10 percent of those polled said less than $30,000 would meet their minimum requirement for happiness.
A more ambitious group — consisting of 23 percent of those polled — required north of six figures.
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan