This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 82 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
How much money would make the average American happy?
It depends on who you ask, it appears, but the consensus of a recent poll said it would take less than six figures.
In fact, almost 25 percent of those surveyed said less than $74,999 would do the job.
And a segment of 10 percent of those polled said less than $30,000 would meet their minimum requirement for happiness.
A more ambitious group — consisting of 23 percent of those polled — required north of six figures.
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO