California resident Cameron Thompson went way beyond an apology after bullying a fellow classmate.
Thompson, 7, suffers from ADHD and ODD, or Oppositional Defiance Disorder, which means he struggles with making proper choices.
After a classmate brought a Barbie to school, Thompson made fun of him and encouraged others to do so, too, according to Yahoo Shine.
Thompson’s mother disciplined him and explained to him why his choice to bully another kid was not a good one. She made him write an apology and befriend the boy he had bullied.
But even after doing that, Thompson was still not happy with his actions.
So with the help of the student he had bullied, Thompson formed an anti-bullying club at school.
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO