California resident Cameron Thompson went way beyond an apology after bullying a fellow classmate.
Thompson, 7, suffers from ADHD and ODD, or Oppositional Defiance Disorder, which means he struggles with making proper choices.
After a classmate brought a Barbie to school, Thompson made fun of him and encouraged others to do so, too, according to Yahoo Shine.
Thompson’s mother disciplined him and explained to him why his choice to bully another kid was not a good one. She made him write an apology and befriend the boy he had bullied.
But even after doing that, Thompson was still not happy with his actions.
So with the help of the student he had bullied, Thompson formed an anti-bullying club at school.
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan