California resident Cameron Thompson went way beyond an apology after bullying a fellow classmate.
Thompson, 7, suffers from ADHD and ODD, or Oppositional Defiance Disorder, which means he struggles with making proper choices.
After a classmate brought a Barbie to school, Thompson made fun of him and encouraged others to do so, too, according to Yahoo Shine.
Thompson’s mother disciplined him and explained to him why his choice to bully another kid was not a good one. She made him write an apology and befriend the boy he had bullied.
But even after doing that, Thompson was still not happy with his actions.
So with the help of the student he had bullied, Thompson formed an anti-bullying club at school.
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols