This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 52 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
The idea of a midlife crisis being a new sports bar and a young girlfriend has never been more outdated, a study said.
According to The Daily Mail, most people going through a midlife crisis are now more likely to run a marathon, buy tickets for Coachella or get the tattoo they’ve always secretly wanted.
Cycling to work rather than driving and signing up to Twitter and Facebook were also seen as signs of a modern day midlife crisis, as was splashing out on a prestige watch and trying the latest diets.
The reason behind the shift? More than 20 percent of respondents said they feel they are wasting their lives at work.
Researchers said the trend seems to be a good thing, as most of the shifts are geared towards healthy living.
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education