This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 52 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
The idea of a midlife crisis being a new sports bar and a young girlfriend has never been more outdated, a study said.
According to The Daily Mail, most people going through a midlife crisis are now more likely to run a marathon, buy tickets for Coachella or get the tattoo they’ve always secretly wanted.
Cycling to work rather than driving and signing up to Twitter and Facebook were also seen as signs of a modern day midlife crisis, as was splashing out on a prestige watch and trying the latest diets.
The reason behind the shift? More than 20 percent of respondents said they feel they are wasting their lives at work.
Researchers said the trend seems to be a good thing, as most of the shifts are geared towards healthy living.
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan