This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 57 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
The economy has apparently gotten so bad, we may have been taking ketchup and mustard for granted.
According to KVUE-TV, some restaurant chains are at least considering charging extra for condiments.
The potential extra charge — no matter how small — could send customers elsewhere, based on a survey from NPD Group.
More than 80 percent of consumers surveyed by NPD said they would not be willing to pay even a tiny, additional amount for condiments. In fact, half of those surveyed said they’d march out the door and go somewhere else if asked to pay for likes of ketchup, mustard, mayo or relish.
Would YOU be willing to pay an extra charge for condiments?
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan