This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 57 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
The economy has apparently gotten so bad, we may have been taking ketchup and mustard for granted.
According to KVUE-TV, some restaurant chains are at least considering charging extra for condiments.
The potential extra charge — no matter how small — could send customers elsewhere, based on a survey from NPD Group.
More than 80 percent of consumers surveyed by NPD said they would not be willing to pay even a tiny, additional amount for condiments. In fact, half of those surveyed said they’d march out the door and go somewhere else if asked to pay for likes of ketchup, mustard, mayo or relish.
Would YOU be willing to pay an extra charge for condiments?
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education