This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 57 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
The economy has apparently gotten so bad, we may have been taking ketchup and mustard for granted.
According to KVUE-TV, some restaurant chains are at least considering charging extra for condiments.
The potential extra charge — no matter how small — could send customers elsewhere, based on a survey from NPD Group.
More than 80 percent of consumers surveyed by NPD said they would not be willing to pay even a tiny, additional amount for condiments. In fact, half of those surveyed said they’d march out the door and go somewhere else if asked to pay for likes of ketchup, mustard, mayo or relish.
Would YOU be willing to pay an extra charge for condiments?
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims