This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 42 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
Is it over? Could it really be over?
According to CNN, a private company declared Tuesday that it may have located missing Malaysian Air flight MH370 thousands of miles away from the latest search location. Searchers have rejected the company’s findings.
The company’s director, David Pope, said he did not want to go public with the information at first, but his information was disregarded.
“We’re a large group of scientists, and we were being ignored, and we thought we had a moral obligation to get our findings to the authorities,” he told CNN’s “New Day” on Tuesday.
Pope said the company is not saying they are certain they located the plane, only that it may be worth checking the area.
Searchers dismissed the finding, saying their satellite information is more reliable than the company’s technology.
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO