This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 50 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
Children being subject to a dress code at school is no strange idea, but what happens when parents show up dressed like slobs?
According to the SunSentinel, a Florida school board is debating enforcing a dress code for parents so they don’t set a bad example for their kids.
“We have dads showing up in sagging pants,” [board member Rosalind Osgood] said during a School Board discussion this week. “It’s hard for me to tell a child not to show up for school with hair curlers, pajamas or short shorts if they see parents wearing them. Parents need to lead by example.”
While the school board realizes the logistics of a parental dress code could be a nightmare, it hopes the schools use the publicity to discuss the issue with parents.
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims