This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 50 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
Children being subject to a dress code at school is no strange idea, but what happens when parents show up dressed like slobs?
According to the SunSentinel, a Florida school board is debating enforcing a dress code for parents so they don’t set a bad example for their kids.
“We have dads showing up in sagging pants,” [board member Rosalind Osgood] said during a School Board discussion this week. “It’s hard for me to tell a child not to show up for school with hair curlers, pajamas or short shorts if they see parents wearing them. Parents need to lead by example.”
While the school board realizes the logistics of a parental dress code could be a nightmare, it hopes the schools use the publicity to discuss the issue with parents.
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education