This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 70 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
We all need to save more money. That’s no secret.
But ABC News may have found an easy way that will help us all save something for a rainy day: compartmentalizing money.
Whether it’s keeping cash in different portions of a wallet or opening accounts for specific uses, most have noticed an easier time saving when money is designated for a specific item or category.
One family was able save more than $14,000 while cutting debts by nearly $30,000 after they opened 10 different savings accounts.
Do you think this process would work for you?
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims