This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 70 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
We all need to save more money. That’s no secret.
But ABC News may have found an easy way that will help us all save something for a rainy day: compartmentalizing money.
Whether it’s keeping cash in different portions of a wallet or opening accounts for specific uses, most have noticed an easier time saving when money is designated for a specific item or category.
One family was able save more than $14,000 while cutting debts by nearly $30,000 after they opened 10 different savings accounts.
Do you think this process would work for you?
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO