Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: Target is facing lawsuits after a lot of financial data was compromised by hackers.
4:05 p.m.: How much of the outrage surrounding the “Duck Dynasty” controversy is real?
5:45 p.m.: Beware, online shoppers: The return policies and fees for purchases are getting more intense.
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols