Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: With so many holiday deals and specials, is it possible we’re suffering from discount fatigue?
4:15 p.m.: We take a look back at the top political stories of 2013.
5:45 p.m.: Do longer school days really boost learning?
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education