This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 47 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
The 2014 Vizio BCS National Championship Game between the Auburn Tigers and Florida State Seminoles at the Rose Bowl Stadium is not an easy ticket to find even for the most diehard of college football fans.
According to KPHO.com, though, Erik Shuman of Southern California has a pair and is willing to give them away for free, well almost for free.
In a Craigslist ad, Shuman said he’d be will to part with the tickets in exchange for a full-time job.
As Shuman put it, coming up with some bold idea might make him a more intriguing candidate in the eyes of perspective employers.
“Life is so at times structured where you have to do things differently, have to make it exciting. And the thought to do something like this because if you’re looking for a job and I send a resume to you, what are you getting a trillion other ones and realistically you aren’t going to look at it. But this way it’s an incentive for people to give me a look or people come to me where normally that might not happen, so it’s being different.
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan