Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:45 p.m.: The sign language interpreter at the memorial for Nelson Mandela has been identified. It turns out he has a mental condition.
4:30 p.m.: More students are being trained to handle school shootings, but are we just scaring kids more?
5:45 p.m.: Is Apple making an iPhone for your face?
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan