Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:45 p.m.: The sign language interpreter at the memorial for Nelson Mandela has been identified. It turns out he has a mental condition.
4:30 p.m.: More students are being trained to handle school shootings, but are we just scaring kids more?
5:45 p.m.: Is Apple making an iPhone for your face?
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO