Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: Drones aren’t only invading privacy, they’re invading the job market. Up to 47 percent of jobs could be automated in 20 years.
5:15 p.m.: Sales surged on Cyber Monday. Turns out it was the biggest one in history.
6:30 p.m.: Has the White House finally turned the corner on Obamacare?
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims