Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: Drones aren’t only invading privacy, they’re invading the job market. Up to 47 percent of jobs could be automated in 20 years.
5:15 p.m.: Sales surged on Cyber Monday. Turns out it was the biggest one in history.
6:30 p.m.: Has the White House finally turned the corner on Obamacare?
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan