Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: A father whose son died after being left in a hot car may face charges. Attorney Monica Lindstrom joins us to explain what will determine if he is charged.
4:05 p.m.: Bosses want younger employers to get off email and start calling people. Is this a business issue or a generational gap?
5:05 p.m.: It’s time for the Daily Download! Get caught up on the five hottest stories, including the latest on Syria. Wasn’t there supposed to be bombs today?
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims