Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: A father whose son died after being left in a hot car may face charges. Attorney Monica Lindstrom joins us to explain what will determine if he is charged.
4:05 p.m.: Bosses want younger employers to get off email and start calling people. Is this a business issue or a generational gap?
5:05 p.m.: It’s time for the Daily Download! Get caught up on the five hottest stories, including the latest on Syria. Wasn’t there supposed to be bombs today?
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education