Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:30 p.m.: Attorney Monica Lindstrom joins us to talk about a request by Jodi Arias’ lawyers to change her court venue.
4:30 p.m.: Americans aren’t saving anywhere near what they need to for retirement. Many seniors are having to find another job after they retire.
5:15 p.m.: Sen. John McCain joins us LIVE in studio to talk about a town hall he hosted on Tuesday.
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols