Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: John Coulter, the man who was removed from an Arizona Cardinals game for asking his son to hold his beer, joins us LIVE!
4:45 p.m.: It turns out three teens who killed a man out of “boredom” may be connected to gangs.
5:45 p.m.: The man at the center of the WikiLeaks scandal isn’t a man at all. Bradley Manning now wants to be known as Chelsea.
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims