Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: When teens get bored, some are getting violent. And that violence is now going viral. Why?
4:20 p.m.: Online complaints can now get you sued. Apparently it’s all in how your phrase it.
6:30 p.m.: The owner of Danny’s Car Wash knew nothing about his employees hiring illegal immigrants. What kind of jail time are we talking about here?
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims