Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:05 p.m.: There is a new trend of banning cell phones at weddings. No more Instagrammed photos of the bride!
4:30 p.m.: Alex Rodriguez allegedly ratted out two fellow PED users. Can we call him A-RAT now?!
5:20 p.m.: An Arizona school district is making students promise to not bring guns to school. It also made parents pledge to lock up guns.
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims