Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:05 p.m.: Even if Prescott wanted to give all the hotshots better benefits, it can’t afford to.
4:45 p.m.: Some schools in Apache Junction have added panic buttons instead of security officers. Will it protect students?
6:30 p.m.: Getting paid is great, but it’s also getting some people in hot water. Find out what new fad is causing employees to get the axe!
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education