Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:05 p.m.: Even if Prescott wanted to give all the hotshots better benefits, it can’t afford to.
4:45 p.m.: Some schools in Apache Junction have added panic buttons instead of security officers. Will it protect students?
6:30 p.m.: Getting paid is great, but it’s also getting some people in hot water. Find out what new fad is causing employees to get the axe!
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols