Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:30 p.m.: A Missouri priest who arrived mysteriously at a car accident has come forward. Some people thought he was an angel.
4:15 p.m.: Men are still paying the tab on dates. Is this outdated?
5:30 p.m.: The real winners of the whole Brewer-Obama-FEMA-Yarnell funds debacle? The citizens of Yarnell. HUH?!
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols