Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:05 p.m.: A Carlos Danger documentary is in the works. Is America ready for it? Do we even need to see it?
4:30 p.m.: What if a train connected Los Angeles to New York and get everyone there in 45 minutes? Find out what we think of this crazy idea!
5:45 p.m.: Companies are paying employees to lose weight. It seems ridiculous, but it’s cheaper than the insurance hits.
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO