Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:30 p.m.: Most kids like going to summer camp, but would you send yours to one based on a popular book series that features children fighting to the death?
4:10 p.m.: The families of the fallen Yarnell hotshots may get better benefits if one lawmaker has his way. Is this the right move?
5:45 p.m.: Most parents are fine paying this bill, but won’t help with tuition. Find out what bill we’re talking about!
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols