Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: President Barack Obama was in the Valley, and the whole visit seemed to go well! There was no argument with Gov. Jan Brewer and a bro hug took place!
4:05 p.m.: Phoenix Mayor Greg Stanton joins us LIVE to discuss what he thought of President Barack Obama’s visit to the Valley. Find out what he gave the president!
5:30 p.m.: The wife of one of the Yarnell hotshots is fighting to receive “full-time” benefits, but city officials said they can’t do it. What?!
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education