Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: Did you miss some news on Friday? No problem. The Daily Download gives you the top five stories you need to know.
4:15 p.m.: Parents are charging kids to come to a birthday party. Would you let your child go?
6:35 p.m.: A New Jersey dad is suing his son’s school for $40 million after his son was thrown off the track team for missing practice. That can’t be right, can it?
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols