Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: Did you miss some news on Friday? No problem. The Daily Download gives you the top five stories you need to know.
4:15 p.m.: Parents are charging kids to come to a birthday party. Would you let your child go?
6:35 p.m.: A New Jersey dad is suing his son’s school for $40 million after his son was thrown off the track team for missing practice. That can’t be right, can it?
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education