Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: THE SOURCE: Have you ever had a run-in with the federales in Mexico? We wanna hear from you at (602) 277-5827.
5:15 p.m.: Sheriff Arpaio is under the most scrutiny of his career and, for the first time, he’s caving.
6:05 p.m.: Abercrombie & Fitch apologizes for saying it refuses to sell clothes to unattractive or overweight people.
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan