Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: A Valley woman may have been framed in Mexico.
4:15 p.m.: Two things you don’t do in the heat: Ride your bike and try to recall Sheriff Joe Arpaio. We’ll explain.
5:35 p.m.: Phoenix home prices jump 22 percent over last year. Things might be lookin’ up!
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims